Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Transformers 2

no story line... lots of graphics though! don't regret seeing it! i saw some of my friends... i wished i saw more... gosh! so in the theater, i had to sit by...her and it was awkward and unconfortable. i was squirming in my seat the whole time. She just had to make it worst by doing the friekin same thing. im still jittery from it... what is my problem and what should i do next? i mean. i can't even sit right next to her. i can't even look at her. seriously. i thought i was holding it in but i guess not. they caught me :( whatever...


p.s 4 of July party at my house! well trying... anytime i plan...it doesn't work. never. we got some of those real fireworks from washington. yaya! so were having like a BBQ and all that crap...but we don't have that much washington fireworks...so kyle...if you come... bring some FREE fireworks from your tent! lol! i'm not paying! :)

3 comments:

  1. Dude sorry to tell you but I STILL squirm when Im anywhere near James and its been FOREVER! You just gotta learn to try to ignore it

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope i dont squirm around anyone...ok accutally i think that its more like i squirm all the time so that its just normal squirmyness when i sit next to them. yup yup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I have no clue what I do. =) I usually avoid girls when they stop liking me.

    The movie was cool, though. Thanks for invitin me! =)

    ReplyDelete