Tuesday, July 7, 2009

busy busy

today, i think i'm sleeping over at tonn's to see anthony whom i never seen in like what 3-4 years! i think it will be interesting. i try to do the whole blogging thing on my ipod but it only allows me to read comments and stuff so i probably wont post for the next day or 2. then tomorrow i'm going to go shopping one more time before my trip. and since no one wants to go shopping with me anymore since i'm at the mall for more than 6 hours, i have to go with my mom. that's fine. just don't have REAL friends anymore :) i'm leaving around 12pm and going to go crazy getting everything i can touch! muhahaha! i'm the malls worst nightmare!!!! :) than the day after tomorrow, i can't do ANYTHING! i have to pack, plan, and etc. than friday, going. to. hawaii. so i can't believe i couldn't see much friends before the middle of july. wierd right? but august will be fun! my mom will be gone and i can do alot more stuff! the first thing my dad and i are going to do is burn my couch and buy new ones! yes! finally! i hate those things! so during this whole time i have to figure out what school to go to. before hawaii! great. just fantastic. ELCA- not get my moneys worth because the teachers suck and i don't have that much options as classes anyway, but i know the people there and i can get insight from like marshall. and it's a Christian society, im feel safe there and God will be with that place. but just so you know, i'm going to LHS anyways Jr year and Sr. year. i am forcing myself to go there for those years. LHS- won't have to pay. WAY more options. get to pick 5 of my classes such as welding, maching, and design classes. and more money for college. but i won't know much people there and it's a big change. i don't know what's expected.

i'm leaning more to LHS, fyi. because it leads to a bright and easy future. and ELCA i'm going to suffer. and my dad thinks ELCA kinda sucks because i didn't get my SAT tests done! i can't believe the teachers there! they couldn't get a replacement for mrs. collins and my dad is furious about that. and MR Hill never gave me my last test back and he never told me my grade before hand even if he asked, he makes excuses such as "my computers off, get back at it later" so yeah, now you know what i mean about the whole ,"not getting my moneys worth"

do you agree? what do you think i should do? PLEASE comment! :) thanks.

2 comments:

  1. My only advice is to pray and do what you think God would want. If you think its His will for you to come back to East Linn then do that, if you think its His will to go to LHS then do that to. Do whatever pleases God and in the end things will work out.

    ReplyDelete