Sunday, July 5, 2009

can't ever think of a clever title

so i went to stayton for fireworks... that was fun... the whole town knows how to do a great 4th of July! their was actually trafic and you see fireworks everywhere in a neighborhood! when we past by a house... they're having a HUGE party! amazing.
Today, i went to the lake..again.. and i was there for 8 hours. wow. im very tired!!!
im going to Hawaii in 5 days. it's going to be stressful 5 days. i have to start my list. NOT PACKING YET. my mom is going to take me shopping one more time before i leave. i want to bring some...friends... i have to ask first though so i will keep in touch. kk?
goodnight. :)

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your title, hahaha! =P
    And yes, I did read your post. Nothing to comment about though. I just thought the title was funny because its true.
    No offense

    ReplyDelete